Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is You...

Firstly, Merry Christmas to all my family and friends who read this. I hope you all had a great day and I hope the day brought you lots of joy and love!

After Poland I made my way to Larvik in Norway to spend Christmas with my friend Kasper who I lived with in Norway:
This was us in Hawaii, with a freakin big Volcano behind us spewing out gas and stuff... Awesome...

Anyway, Kasper invited me into his home with his family for Christmas which was really nice of him and the entire Landmark family <3  Below is a few photo's from Christmas Eve (the day pressies are opened) and Christmas Day:

The Landmark's Christmas Tree! 

Very excited for dinner!  

Probably the BEST fruit salad... EVER

The Presents arrived! 

Santa found me in Larvik! (Thanks Landmarks!)

The dream of having snow and a wood fire heater on Christmas came true!

Kasper's Dad- Ståle

Kasper's Mum Elin and Sister Hanna-Sine

Supper which included Australian Wine :oD and gingerbread and lots of other goodies!

Christmas lasted from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and then we also celebrated Hanna's 30th birthday on Boxing Day as well. So it was a great few days surrounded by Kasper's family and friends and they all made me feel very welcome! So a big thank-you to them all! Although I couldn't be with and see the people in my life back in Australia that make me really happy, it was nice to still be with lovely people who opened their home to me! 

After Christmas in Larvik I have now headed a bit North-West to visit my other friend from Hawaii, Birte. I'm now at her house in Stavanger and loving it. The scenery is amazing and I've made sure to take plenty of photo's so check back here in a little while! I'm heading back to Larvik to spend New Years with Kasper and his lovely friends which I'm really looking forward to! 

Happy New Year kids! Talk to you all in 2011!! 
<3

3 comments:

  1. Cosy, cosier, Norwegian houses! *LIKE*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry christmas and happy new year to you miss clark!! Norway looks amazing!! What a fun memory for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucia: Mmm, especially when it's so cold outside.. A lot cosier than my flat in DD!

    Volly: Merry Christmas and Happy NY to you too! Yep, will definitely be a Chrissy to remember!

    ReplyDelete